Re: Group members management

Works fine and no multi master replication environments for me. Thanks a lot!

Rich Megginson wrote:

Yes. You can enable the referential integrity plug-in. This plug-in is off by default. You may find that you need to add additional indexes for the attributes used to lookup references. There are also some considerations in multi master replication environments.

Lalas wrote:

Hello all (and sorry for my poor english),
One simple example to illustrate my question :
I have one user in one group (all created with the admin console), when I delete the user, the group's field "Member Name" ever include the complete DN uid=my.user,ou=People,dc=my-domain,dc=com ... ("Member User ID" is empty) Is it possible to automatically clean the Member Name field (because wirh 2000 users and 150 groups it's harder to manage )?
Thanks in advance.

- Lalas -