Specifying an all-inclusive User directory subtree?

On initial configuration and later in the management console, you specify or use
a "User directory subtree".  For a single organization, this may be easy to
setup, but for ourselves, we manage directory entries for a variety of
.k12.pa.us, .org, and .net domains.  So whats the best way of creating a view
that encompasses all of those?  Is it possible to use a blank subtree, so that
when I search for a user from within the management application, I can find
them all, regardless of the domain components used?  Or are there better ways
to handle this?

Thanks,
Kevin

--