Re: replication: edit agreements, and tls?

Brian K. Jones wrote:

Hi all, Two quick questions on managing replication via the console: 1. I want to edit an existing replication agreement by clicking on the agreement, going to the connection tab, and enabling SSL. However, even though I'm logged in as admin, those options are all greyed out. Am I forced to create a whole new agreement just to make this change?
Was your server enabled to use SSL? If so, could be a bug. Try using startconsole -D > log 2>&1 - send the log file to this list.

2. If I create a replication agreement and specify my consumer's port as "389", but enable SSL, will it use TLS, or will things just fail because it tries to connect to 389 without a start_tls call? Must I choose port 636 to do replication over SSL?
I don't think replication will work with startTLS. That would be a nice enhancement.

Thanks,
brian.