Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Messaging server

Is there anything holding up open sourcing this? Licensing issues with pmdf or something? Does it compete with something else Red Hat is pushing as a messaging server? I actually run a lot of Sun JES systems, and would love to be able to replace this with Red Hat boxes running an open source version of that server. It's actually a very good server, but Sun has introduced a lot of bugs into it, and I'm looking for alternatives (and would like to stick with what I know :) ).

While I've got your ear, how about the Calendar Server? :)

- Jeff

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

jclowser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I know this is a little (lot?) off topic, but did Red Hat pick up the Netscape Messaging server in the purchase? Any news on what will happen with that?

Yep, we have it. We haven't figured out what (if anything) we're going to do with it.

--Chris