Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Automatically incrementing uidNumber

Mike Jackson wrote:

Rich Megginson wrote:

Ok, I see. Sure. I would love to get a list of features of other LDAP administration tools that are not supported by the Fedora DS console.
1) Support auto-increment of uidNumber (other attributes?  gidNumber?)
2) Support for shadowAccount host based access restriction (feature of DirectoryAdministrator)

I am the current maintainer of that Directory Administrator project, btw .. Perhaps DA could be modified to handle some FDS administration tasks.

Sure.  At least make sure it's current functionality works well with FDS.

I also do have some desire to work on the FDS console features, but not as long as it's in Java!!! The only thing I have to do with Java is drinking 6 cups a day of it.

Heh.

BR,
Mike