Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Focus of this mailinglist?

Mike Jackson wrote:
This is one of the things which has really turned me off about the OL project.

They are rather anal about the mention of any other LDAP software on the OpenLDAP list. I, for one, hope that the administrators of this list will not create that type of atmosphere here. For example, if somebody wants to ask how the replication mechanism works in OL compared to fedora-ds, then I'm happy to answer those type of questions.

You won't find that here. Our higher order goal is to solve problems using open source LDAP-based tools. Which tool you use is less important to us than the fact that you're using one at all.

--Chris