Re: uberpackager rename (was Re: The Big ACL Opening)

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TK> The name I personally favour is masterpackager since it evokes the
TK> apprentice, journeyman, master craftsman stages that seem most
TK> like what we're modeling here.

Or the master/slave relationship, which I must point out is about as
negative a connotation as the one some people insist on attaching to
our current choice.

Culturally insensitive to the end,

I like "packagelord" since we are heading towards a neo-feudalism like economy thanks to the privately owned central banking and fractional reserve monetary system the western world lives in today.  We need to get used to the idea of being Lords and Serfs.