Re: young Fedora torrents spread data too slowly

Mike McGrath wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008, Denis Leroy wrote:

Till Maas wrote:
For me surely torrent1.fedoraproject.org is the bottleneck, because it only
seeds at around 0.2 KB/s and is the only seed at all. Something is strange,
because given the time the torrent is already online, there should be
several other seeds, but nearly all peers have the same percentage of the
files, so they redistribute whatever they got, but nobody gets the missing
chunks reasonable fast to redistribute them.
Exactly the same thing here. Somebody kicks that bitorrent server...

What speeds do you get from other bittorrent servers?

No something's wrong, I'm downloading from between 0 and 2 peers, out of 40. This is not how bittorrent normally works. I'm getting 1 or 2 kb/s per second.