Re: Please recompile GStreamer codecs -- AKA: how to make things just work with PackageKit

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 30.09.2008 20:30, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Given the recent security scare, is this information (along with keys, I hope!) also posted somewhere "trustworthy"?

Not yet, sorry. It's a whole lot of work to get a new repo running and nobody thought of the above yet afaics.

Ok.

Would it be possible to drop a new-release rpm into livna so that livna users can get the new repo rpm from livna rather than having to trust the URL in (if you'll pardon me) some random e-mail?

Yes, exactly that is the plan (that was already mentioned two mails earlier in this thread) ;-)

Ah, seems I missed that the first time, thanks!

--
Matthew
Warning: prolonged exposure to GNU/Linux may cause addiction.