Re: F10 Live CD possible bug

Nathanael Noblet wrote:
Hello,
I downloaded the live cd of F10 beta. Booted and added the live_ram option to the boot params. After copying the image to RAM I get the following error on two machines, (Apple Mac Book, and Acer 3680).

Done copying live image to RAM.
eject: did not find a device /dev/root in /sys/block
Bug in initramfs /init detected. Dropping to a shell. Good luck!

sbin/real-init: line 7: plymouth: command not found

I know I used that param for F9. Is it depreciated or is this a bug needing filling?

Assuming it does something different when you omit the option, that's a bug. If we don't intend for it to work in F10, the option should be removed entirely, and ignored if passed by the user.

-- Chris