Re: unfrozen repo somewhere?

On 26.09.2008 18:14, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 16:37 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy
If you knew the page was wrong, why didn't you fix it?

- I'm not in rel-eng, thus

-- I was unsure how to best fix it, as "mail rel-eng@" is used on multiple pages in the wiki; creating a dedicated "how to contact rel-eng" page seemed and seems like the best to me, but that is more than a small change thus someone from rel-eng should do it or ACK it

-- I don't know anything about the issue in question besides what is written in the (quite old) mail jwb pointed to. Thus I'm didn't feel familiar with the issue enough to do changes as those easily might have been wrong or obsolete just a few minutes later in case someone enabls the mail-> trac gateway again

- I just had hit the "log-out" button in the time-tracking system at work one or two minutes earlier and send the mail right before driving home

 Just so that you could point out that we forgot to change a

s/a/multiple/ afaics

wiki page somewhere?

Yes, indeed -- and at the same time it was also a nitpick to the mail style jwb used. Jwb got the message and responded in a nice way I really liked. The other reply I got was just a reminder for one of the reasons why I'm contributing a whole lot less to the Fedora project these days then one or two years ago.

CU
knurd