Re: How important is comps.xml to us these days? Which packages should be in comps.xml and which not?

On Saturday 20 September 2008, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > If you maintain an application which makes sense for a user to select
> > during installation, [...] make sure that your package is listed in a
> > reasonable group in the comps-fn.xml.in files.
>
> I consider the "during installation" part not much helpful

Not sure if you're referring to the addition of those two words, but I added
them today - if I'm missing something and they make the document less
correct, the change should be reverted.

But I thought it'd be better that way than just "If you maintain an
application which makes sense for a user to select, ..." (select when? ever?)