Re: Lonely packages looking for cosy new owner

Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:
If you are willing to take over any let me know and I'll orphan them and you can pick them up. I'll be around for a long time to come to answer any questions and help with any issues with them, so don't hesitate!

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

I'd like to take over: arj, id3lib, ksensors, libogg, libtheora, and libvorbis.

Thanks, I've released them all, so please don't forget to claim
ownership, note that multiple people are interested in libao / libogg /
libtheora, so that is on a first come first take bases, other people
interested can co-mantain.

Note: I see that you've already claimed ownership of most, good! But I wasn't finished yet with releasing ksensors for all releases when my laptop battery died on my, so please do not forget to claim ownership for ksensors for F-8 and F-9 .

Thanks & Regards,

Hans