Re: Why eGroupWare is not in Fedora?

Axel Thimm пишет:
On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 12:17:13PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 20:14 +0400, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)
wrote:
http://eGroupWare.org
It is sponsored by RedHat. Download page present links to src.rpm (from openSUSE buildservice <http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/eGroupWare/> :) ) so I think it is not hard porting for Fedora. Any legal issues? On first look it is GPLv2 and GPLv3. So, why it is not here (I also check reviews in progress)? Or it just wait maintainer and I can try make review request?

I think it just needs a maintainer/packager.

Feel free to apply for it.

egroupware looks really nice. As did opengroupware before I attempted
packaging it. :/

I'd really like to push some more groupware bits into Fedora and see
which one is the fittest. egroupware does look a bit easier to
package, and if there is interest from more than one person we already
have a packager and a reviewer!

Pavel, do you want to attack this and have me review it?
I can try. But now for me more interesting egroupware than packaging it :)
So, I have now 2 packages in progress, and if meanwhile someone do not start working on it I can try "making this a "good" rpm" ( (C) Jos Vos )
IIRC correctly there was some attempt in forming a Fedora groupware
SIG. What happened to it?