Still no go on koji or cvs

Hi,

I've updated and uploaded all of my certificates, changed passwords and
done just about everything else possible, but I still can't build on
koji (Seamonkey on the koji website gives me a login error) nor can I
upload to cvs (I get to cvs checking the remote file for comparison, but
then it dies saying it can't check the remote file).

Koji just says

Error: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE', 'certificate
verify failed')]

I've followed David Gilmore's instructions
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-August/msg00008.html ), but still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to get mono-2.0 in f10 with the
other packages in the toolchain.

TTFN

Paul