Re: Interested in Fedora on Smaller Machines?

jeff wrote:
Rex Dieter wrote:
jeff wrote:

These are based on BLAG 90k which is based on Fedora 9.

I'd personally much prefer if the blag folks work more closely to get such changes into fedora directly. Anyone aware of blockers preventing this?

#459455

I submitted a first package to get rolling with the whole process of sponsorship and such. The maintainer of icecast wants me to co-maintain it, but I can't do that until I get approved with the above package. I then have a number of other .specs I can clean up and submit.

Follow

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/HowToGetSponsored

Rahul