Re: livecd-creator / anaconda - strange problem with ownership dropped

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looking at /var/log/anaconda.log there are some odd entries saying
> "INFO: set fc of /path to None" for several paths, including /library
> and all its contents (literally, every file and directory in the
> partition).

This is fairly strange - but I'm not sure if it carries the blame - we
see those INFO entries for each path in the non-/ mountpoints - /boot
and /library .

OTOH, I have a checkout of the matching anaconda code, and it's doing
isys.resetFileContext() which I followed all the way to lsetfilecon().
Will resetting the SELinux context reset the POSIX user/group too?

Ideas...?

 martin.langhoff@xxxxxxxxx
 martin@xxxxxxxxxx -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions