FAS vs new email

I don't think I ever changed my email on my FAS account and have since
got a new one (happned month or two ago I guess).  I can't login now
obviously due to the infastructure scenario and the password reset,
which my email is needed for the password reset.  Can someone change my
email for me, or my password so I can change it?

Sorry if wrong place, wasn't sure where to go to ask for help.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx