Re: [pkgdb] guake ownership updated

Debarshi Ray wrote:
Well, it is only one month since this package is approved (by me on bug
450189)
and is imported into Fedora. Would you tell us why you want to release
the ownership of this package so fast?

He still has two other packages [1]. So atleast he is not leaving the
project. :-)

If he still wants to orphan it, may I express my interest in taking it
up? I quite like this package.

If you need a hand, I do not mind to help on that, I have been in contact with the developers for a couple of things...

But I first would like to hear from Lokthare :)

Regards,
Pierre