Re: peerdns=no, NetworkManager, doesn't work?

Neal Becker wrote:
I have used system-config-network to de-select 'Automatically obtain dns information from provider' and I see in /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-wlan0
PEERDNS=no

But starting NetworkManager, I get in /etc/resolv.conf:
# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

nameserver 192.168.1.1

I don't think NetworkManager is respecting the setting (and I can't seem to find any workaround)

NetworkManager and the ifcfg-xxx style net configs are two completely seperate ways to configure your network connection, so NetworkManager really shouldn't respect those settings...

The only thing NetworkManager cares about is that the interface is actually up.

Perhaps you can tweak /etc/dhclient-eth0.conf to do what you need instead?

/Thomas