Slight change in how cvs notifications work

We've had some issues with notification emails being sent on cvs commits. Sometimes generating the list of email addresses to notify was slow, on other occassions it would fail altogether. To alleviate this we've changed from a dynamic determination of who is notified by querying the pkgdb to a static one by sending to an email alias generated from pkgdb information once an hour.

There is one major difference (besides speed) to note in this: Before, the owner and people in the watchcommits acls received notifications that a cvs commit was made to a package. Now the owner and people onwatchcommits and watchbugzilla acls are notified.

The aliases used to send these messages are all pkg-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in case you have mail filters you want to setup to handle it.

Thank you,
-Toshio