Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Dave Airlie wrote:
On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 21:40 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
I wonder if we'll ever get big enough that the art team could make a theme
for each proposed name and we could vote on that as part of the name
selection... it'd be wicked awesome :)

I more wonder why the art team feels the need to use the nick-name of
the distro as a basis for the artwork.. surely they are an independent
minded bunch, and it would allows to just choose names that we like
instead of ones with meaningful artwork..

Well, we really have not linked directly the name and the graphics so far... it was an attempt in F9 but the graphic with Sulphur crystal was dropped at the last minute.

It was a thought that it may be cool if we can link the two and sometime is useful to have a starting point when developing some graphics.