Re: heads up: new libraw1394 so, stuff needs rebuildin'

Quoth Rahul Sundaram:
> Konrad Meyer wrote:
> > Quoth drago01:
> > weekend,
> >> is there a reason for that? (closed ACLs)
> >
> > KDE is a major system component and the KDE team (which is something like
6-8
> > people) does a very good job of fixing things as soon as they need fixing.
>
> That's really not a good reason to keep them closed. Just because a team
> is doing a good job doesn't mean that they should prevent others from
> helping.
>
> Rahul

With something as large and complicated as kde, a dedicated team who
understands the package doesn't prevent others from helping, it prevents
others from making mistakes. See also the kernel.

--
Conrad Meyer <konrad@xxxxxxxxxx>