Re: Attention Spin Maintainers

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rex Dieter (rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

Spin Maintainers, may I please have your attention.

To be included in the Fedora 10 release cycle, you'll need a Feature
page in category ProposedFeature (and change that to the
ProposedFeatureF10 category when you feel the Spin Concept is ready for
actual inclusion). This page should be ready (eg. prepared) before the
Alpha freeze.
All or just new spins (ie, where to Desktop, KDE, and other existing ones
fall)?

From talking to people, this is 'all spins which are not part of the
'normal' set (i.e., Fedora install set, Desktop live, KDE live.)

Should I submit feature pages for games and xfce spin and does it have to be done for each release? I am not sure I understand the purpose.

Rahul