Re: OLPC & package dependency growth

Daniel Drake wrote:
I guess some of these extra dependency chains are hard to predict/avoid
but it would be good to raise awareness here. It would also be great if
people could help us slim our F9 builds back to acceptable sizes, since
we are nearing release-candidate phase.

If you have ideas on how they can split (along with any patches) they should be filed under Red Hat bugzilla with a tracker bug to keep track of them all. There are several other cases where more granular dependencies are a big help. Thanks for bringing this up.

Rahul