Re: changes at planet fedora

Nicu Buculei wrote:
seth vidal wrote:

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/docs/planet-addition.html

These instructions will be added to the wiki after the wiki migration
happens next week.

Let me know what problems you have, too.

It does not work for me.
I am already on Planet and dropped a .planet file in my homedir (nicubunu), specifying the same URL for the feed, the same person name but a different hackergotchi image. This change seems ignored, the old image is still displayed (I suspect the script finds the duplicate and remove the wrong entry).

Unless I'm mistaken, the script is not yet running or at least not publicly generating the new planet HTML, (I'm pretty sure considering my .planet file isn't in there yet)

- Nigel