Re: Fedora 9 Release Candidate being created

Jesse Keating wrote:
Rawhide will be stale for a few days while we smoke test the RC and
start syncing it to the mirrors.  Then we'll pre-push some Fedora 9
You could set it all up so that if a program so much as mentions backtrace, DEBUG, oops, unexpected, error or dump, it turns on the attached USB smoke generator - so you can quickly point out which machine is having a problem.

And i this get really bad there is always the napalm option to lay the test lab to waste.
==
Presidential hopeful: "in my younger days we rolled some F9 RC's, but we never inhaled..."

DaveT.