Re: Anyone else with hard freezes?

Dr. Diesel wrote:
Currently running Fedora 9 Release to date.  Doesn't happen very
often, maybe once every 3-4 days.  Twice I've caught it at idle with
the screen saver (picture viewer) frozen and twice while browsing in
Gnome.

Not really noticing anything weird in the logs?

Haven't had a freeze yet but I have seen a couple weird things with X. Twice now my cursor just went to either the upper right corner or the lower right corner. If you try to move it somewhere it just goes back to the corner in a jerky motion. Very strange.

Regards,
Gerry