Re: Wanted: (Co-)maintainer for Kronolith

LK> Hi, It has came to my attention, that maintainer of kronolith has
LK> been unresponsive for some time.

Which is odd, because he committed to Horde earlier this month.

I have the Horde stack deployed here and would be willing to help out,
but at the moment I don't have a test environment set up so in this
particular instance I wouldn't have been very useful.

I'll work on getting something set up and add myself to the package
when I'll be able to assist.

 - J<