Re: F9 installation screenshot

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 17:04 +0200, Nils Philippsen wrote:
We used to have the installer flip through a slideshow of images back in
the old days -- does that code still exist? In that case it would be
easy (albeit to late for F9) to have this.

All the code is still there.  The difficulty is really in someone
stepping up to create the content

We can start by setting a place (in the wiki?) listing the specification: PNG (can/should we use other formats? vectors?), resolution and probably the location (directory).

That place could probably be TheningOverview [1] and in addition yet another place (probably also in the wiki) where we can upload the images (from drafts to final).

Then we can talk each release about the way we want to create them, maybe one release about features, another release jokingly, another time introducing free culture, etc.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview