Re: Youtube Video Problem

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
Dennis, you did not mean this -- did you?

Apart from that it's about the most obscure way to remove the
libflashsupport package one can imagine, you loose libflashsupport's
functionality, which is essential to work around Flash's broken-ness in
using ALSA/PulseAudio to play sound.

Err sorry, i did indeed mean 'rpm -e libflashsupport'. It did actually help the stability in my case, and I did not loose sound support. Also keep in mind I'm talking about F-8.

My advice would be to use nspluginwrapper, so that Firefox does not
suffer from Flash crashes.

I use galeon.

I would research this further if this were open source we're dealing with here... :-(

-denis