Re: FC9 and NetworkManager

On 04/28/2008 12:13 PM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
Would you please have these new builds tagged for dist-f9 so they make it into the Release Candidate and F9 proper? Right now, they don't appear in rawhide, and people have to go to koji manually to test the updates. It would be more helpful to have them appear in rawhide for more widespread testing before F9 comes out. Thanks.

<pedantic>all builds at this point for f9 go into dist-f9 by default. You probably meant f9-final</pedantic>

But actually, at this point in the game, we want testing BEFORE we push it to f9-final. Not testing packages before requesting a tag to f9-final is a great way to have the release slip if the package ends up breaking things. Especially if it's such a critical package.