Re: More than one ssh key in FAS

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
And why does FAS seem to log me out after about 30 seconds?  (OK, I
exaggerate, but the timeout can't be longer than about 5 minutes).
There doesn't seem to be any configurable to make it keep me logged in
for a reasonable length of time.

> Sorry, I'm moaning, I know, and I should just submit patches....

I'd love some help looking into this. The timeout is currently set to 20 minutes of inactivity but I've heard reports that something much shorter is occurring some of the time. We just haven't been able to track it down yet. There's several pieces of code that could be at fault. The two that we created are jsonfasprovider_ and safasprovider_. safasprovider_ is used by fas2 to authenticate you for the Account System. jsonfasprovider_ is used by all the other apps to authenticate you via fas. If the problem isn't in either of those then the issue is in TurboGears code itself.

.. _jsonfasprovider: http://tinyurl.com/3lonub,
.. _safasprovider: http://tinyurl.com/6npauz

-Toshio