Re: F9 beta: disk druid

In Preview, if I go in as Custom the only way that I can proceed on the Next button is if I delete all the existing RAID and LVM and rebuild everything then Next button will take me to the next screen where it formats all the filesystems. But even then things are not well. Once it finishes formatting all the filesystems and gets to the boot loader install screen, when I press Next on that screen it again gives me an unhandled exception error and once more I cannot capture the bug because of the weird assertion error that occurs that locks things up.

Gerry