Re: monodevelop snafu

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 16:19 -0400, Richard Hally wrote:
Ok, now the update worked.

But, when I start monodevelop I get an error box that says:

"The following add-ins could not be started:" followed by a listbox
with nothing in it except little triangles. When I click on the triangles it shows:

"Full Path:

  Error: argument cannot be null.
  Parameter name: typeName

  Exception: System.ArgumentNullException

"

Did I misunderstand the earlier emails about Mono being fixed?

Well, they were fixed to build with system libs and not bundle binary
content.  I don't think too much effort was put into how they work after
the build.  Mostly because going back to binary bundled libraries is a
non option, so we have to move to where we are right now, and fix things
from there.

Ah, got it. Thanks and thank you for all the work you do also!
Richard