Josh Boyer wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 20:07 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Bill Nottingham wrote:
Brian Pepple (bpepple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.
I suppose we should discuss the status of the various 'enable by default
in beta and check for feedback' features, such as swfdec and PackageKit.

Bill

I propose #437828 will be considered as a permanent solution to the services "enabled by default"
debate and implemented in  F10.

Propose it as a solution how?  I see several different opinions in that
bug, and no general consensus among it's commentors.

If you would like to actually draft a proposal and submit it to FESCo
via the normal process, we will gladly hear it and discuss it.  I
suggest you continue working your bug a bit longer before doing that
though.

As I see it there are only 2 options for F9.
Keeping the current service schema as is or enabled only
system and network services necessary for functional system and network operation.

There is no option for F9.  It's in Final Freeze, so whatever exists
today is what's going to ship.

josh

*"I suppose we should discuss the status of the various 'enable by default
in beta and check for feedback"*

I somehow clearly misunderstood Bill

I apologize for proposing this.

It wont happen again.