Dual head in F9 on KDE spin

I'd love nothing more than to attest that F9-Beta KDE spin works perfectly on both my external monitors using the nv driver for an nVidia Quatro something (my hp nw9440 laptop uses a G71 as near as I can tell), ... but I cannot. :-(

If it is supposed to be setup using System Config Display then I'm done and I'll wait for nVidia support from livna. S-C-D is one of those few tools causes me to wish awful, unspeakable, things to the perpetrator of said folly --- and yes, I have submitted bugs on it. My adult son wasn't born when I first submitted a bug on S-C-D.

If this functionality is randr supplied then it does not work, as near as I can tell. I do recollect some message snippet that randr is not fully complete in the beta and I will gladly pay attention to updates, try again and report on my results. And even test it on a few more graphics chips. Is there a reference that answers the question: "How do I get my xyz graphics chip running dual head on Fedora?" Preferably dealing only with Fedora "blessed" drivers and addressing both Gnome and KDE spins. Documentation abounds on the non-free approaches.

Thanks,

-pmr