Re: And now for something completely different...

Out of curiosity, what is the need for a python SIG?  Other than, making sure Python is installed in Fedora, that is?

I do a lot of python stuff, so I'd be pretty happy to join, I'm just curious what about python in Fedora requires a special interest group.

Thanks,