Re: Res: Suggestion Next Release

Dimi Paun wrote:
If by maintainers you mean packagers, then yeah, you have a point.
But the point of the discussion was to convince them. Did we hear
from them, BTW?

No. Which is why all of this back and forth is wasted effort and makes no difference whatsoever. The effective way to reach the maintainers (can be more than one person) is to check bugzilla and file a bug report. For any package I would maintain, I would take good arguments over any number of polls. In fact a poll on slashdot would reduce your chances considering the amount of fabricated nonsense that gets passed on there as news.

Rahul