Re: proposal: add -Werror-implicit-function-declaration to the default optflags

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Christopher Brown <snecklifter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

I was part of that 3.6% and found the fixes trivial. I'm all for code
hardening/improvement and haven't seen anyone able to give a good
reason against adding this in the other thread. This appears to be the
fairly low-hanging fruit we should take advantage of.

With this in mind.  If someone wants to fix the packages on the list with my name on them, before I get to it, be my guest.  Just let me know you're doing it so I don't end up duplicating the effort.  I'll get to this, I just don't know when.  But if someone with more gumption wants to make the patches, I'll drive them to my upstream projects.

-jef