Suggestion Next Release

Hi:

I have a suggestion about the default software for Fedora:

First: In Latin America most part of people does´t have a fast Internet conection, and for this reason is difficult to install new software by YUM.
Second: An important point that experts evaluate on a S.O. is "ready out of the box" and you supose how many changes you have to do to leave Fedora ready.

With this ideas my suggestion is to include many software by default on Fedora (Especially in Fedora LiveCD)

And why not? we can do easy including by default the most common repositories for Fedora:

I hope my suggestion will be taken into account. Remember, this idea is designed to do Fedora more competitive and more easy for the final user.

Regards.

Diego Escobar
Fedora Ambassador for Colombia
Fedora 8 Kernel Linux 2.6.24 + Gnome