Fedora CVS: Changing ssh Public Key

I want to change my public and private ssh key pair
  ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
  ~/.ssh/id_dsa
(to use a different password)

When I do so, it appears that I can no longer checkout my fedora project. The command
  cvs checkout cppad
results in the message
  Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

On the web page
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
under the heading
  Improt Your Package
the following text appears:

"Use cvs to check out your now empty package module:
      cvs co packagename
It might not be a bad idea to make a "cvs" directory, then check out your files inside of that.

If this step fails, be sure your private ssh key (~/.ssh/id_dsa) mode is set to 0400. You might have to wait for up to an hour after your request for a new CVS module has been approved to get write access. Make sure your public key is the same as in the Fedora Accounts system."

I believe this means I have to change my public key in the Fedora Accounts system, so I logged on the my fedora account
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/home
but cannot find the proper place to change my public key from that page.