Re: RFEs and bugs I posted today (please look)

Richard Hally wrote:
<SNIP>
There are more people than the reporter and the "owners of respective components" that have a interest in these kinds of things and we would like to know that someone else has also seen the problem and done something about it. Now we can follow or discuss the matter in an open way rather than have the discussion buried in bugzilla.

Thanks,
Richard

+1

The list is much easier to skim thru than bzs to see if there is anything "brewing" in Fedora land.