Re: firefox/minefield screen resolution

darrell pfeifer pisze:
In today's rawhide firefox/minefield seems to have an incorrect
impression of the screen size.

The icons are very large. Any web page I go to I need to zoom out. It
feels like firefox thinks that the screen is 800x600 rather than
1900x1200.

This also happened about a week ago and magically corrected itself.

I checked bugzilla for both firefox and nodoka related problems but
don't see anything.

Any idea what component might be causing this?

darrell

Everything is big or content of pages or text everywhere?

1st might be Firefox issue with detecting DPI, second might be Firefox-only error, third might be Firefox' freetype support.