Re: Feature for F9: Bluetooth

Nicolas A. Corrarello pisze:
I found a beautiful proximity detector for bluetooth, that calls
gnome-screensaver -l when I'm near (and obviously unblocks when I'm
far). It haves a nice interface in python and it is called:
blueproximity. Given our bluetooth improvements feature for F9. Is
anyone packaging this?. I've been testing it and it is preety stable.
Maybe this question have been asked like a thousand times but where can
I find the packaging guidelines for Fedora, and how can we get this tool
included?.

Search bugzilla for blueproximity. If nothing found, check Koji and Bodhi.

Then if you're sure blueproximity is not in our repos, packages it yourself. It's not so hard work.