Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-FEB-13

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-feb-11

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== gcc4.3 ==
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/gcc43MassRebuildProposal
 * people can opt out of mass rebuild
 * take non-responsive maintainers for failed builds to FESCo

== Spins ==
 * Release Engineering is expected to produce custom spins for F8
   1. it's a lot of bit moving
1. are we supposed to be producing them from F8 GOLD or F8 + Updates, and if from Updates, does installing from them still work? * as of yet, all 'spins' have been live based, which don't allow for upgrades * releng does not have have a checklist of what we look for when approving a spin from a technical aspect
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/SpinsProcess
 * See IRC log for detailed discussion
ACTION: Jeremy to write first draft of how Spins should work--in detail--using Rahul's proposal as a starting point

== Mirror Master Move ==
 * Targeting Wednesday
 * Rough plan:
   1. turn off rawhide Tuesday night
   1. turn off everything else on Wednesday
 * Continue discussion on #fedora-admin

== IRC Transcript ==