Re: Any possibility of getting this software installer coded and in fedora (9 or 10)?

Andrew Farris wrote:
Mark wrote:
But for your question. actually: Yes. And why you might wonder. Well
do you know of any RPM frontend that really gives you what you need,
looks good, works stable and is easy to use? some come close (Ubuntu's
Synaptec) but none are as good as they might be if some more time was
spend on the gui. PackageKit is also looking good but i think
something like the mockup (from njpatel) i showed will be way better
to use.

It looks to me like you could just rewrite the frontend of yumex to look just like that. All the functionality is there from what I see in the mockup.

Or just build onto the packagekit api.