Re: Any possibility of getting this software installer coded and in fedora (9 or 10)?

Rahul Sundaram pisze:
Mark wrote:

The only issue i see is that it's just a mockup.. not one line of coding.
I can make the program in Java if you would like but i doubt that the
yum repo stuff is available for java.. and than again it's probably
better to use python for something like this (c/c++ would be best).

Java programs can be included in Fedora. Either using IcedTea or GCJ.
There are several dozen such programs included in the repository already.

So any possibility of making this and putting it in fedora anytime soon?

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/njpatel/383862980/sizes/o/

You should probably talk to the PackageKit folks. http://packagekit.org

Rahul

It is possible to implement because my feature request has been... executed (I don't know english so well)?