Re: Mass rebuild delay for my packages

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:00:40 +0100
jakub.rusinek@xxxxxxxxx ("Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek") wrote:

Hi,

I must to announce, that:

1) libical, which is osmo's dependency must be rebuilt and updated in
bodhi.

2) osmo is libical-dependent from new release, to I must to wait for
libical update to update osmo (2 in 1: rebuild and update).

So, libical will be requested by me for stable inclusion without
testing,

Osmo will be pushed to testing normally, because new version will be
put into repo.

2 things:

1. You do realize that the mass rebuild for the new gcc is ONLY in the
devel/rawhide branch? From your comments it looks like you are
rebuilding all your branches... which you shouldn't do. Only
rawhide/devel.

2. For stable branches in the above situation, you can build libical
and mail rel-eng that you need to add it to the build override to allow
you to build osmo. Then you can test both and push them at the same
time.

Livio

kevin

If I only knew it earlier...