Re: to autodownload or not to autodownload

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Leszek Matok<Lam<at>  Lam.pl>  writes:
Don't stick to that "Codeina" word. Look at it this way: we already have an
automatic downloader of proprietary code built into FF. We can replace it
with more manageable mechanism, using YUM repository. It should be used by
FF, as the worse one is right now.

IMHO we should just kick that code out of our browsers, with no replacement.

         Kevin Kofler

No. That's usability. If we remove all usability stuff, user must dig into terminal, which probably he likes not.

Replacement is a MUST.

PolicyKit-based and PackageKit-based backend should be used by Firefox.